Today, we played tic-tac-toe on a whole new level. Moves are numbered in red.
At this point we decided to call it a Cat’s game. Debate ensued as to whether that should be called “Turner’s game” (XO) or “Androgynous” (with no clear winner).
Legend for the non-medical:
- Gower’s maneuver is seen in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, which is X-linked.
- That is supposed to be a Basophil.
- Lesch-Nyhan is also X-linked. I was biting my lip at this point.
- Krukenberg tumor has signet ring cells, which look like perfect circles.
- Hemophilia is also X-linked.
- Tinea corporis is otherwise known as ringworm.
If anyone has there own Med-Tac-Toe board, feel free to send it to rumorsweretrue at gmail.com and I’ll be happy to post it.