Straight from my Google Reader, these are the writers that I read every day by category.
- A Day in the Life of an Ambulance Driver
- A Farrago Of Gallimaufries
- Ah, Yes, Medical School
- Fingers and Tubes in Every Orifice
- Just Up the Dose
- Kevin MD
- Medschool Hell
- Musings of a Dinosaur
- Over My Med Body!
- Pandabear MD
- Scalpel or Sword?
- Street Anatomy
- USMLE Step 2 Blog
- Great Archives
- Grand Rounds Archive (medical, Tuesday updates)
- Pediatric Grand Rounds Archive (pediatrics, Sunday updates)
- Change of Shift Archive (nursing, Thursday updates)
- MedStudents (with reviews of each blog)
- Nursing Blogs
I was an AUC grad, now in an FP residency…keep it up, it is a tough road going to the caribbean . if you need some advice you can email me
I read in your posts that PURRTY GUD was one of the sparks that ignited a new found purpose and challenge for continuing RWT.
I can’t help but think that I am missing out on something by not being able to read his writing that so impressed and inspired you.
By clicking on the link I am directed to a “This blog is open to invited readers only” page.
Perhaps I can scour the internet for an invite, but I’m thinking my time might be better spent perusing my MICB charts.
Would you happen to still have access, invite extensions, or a way to contact the writer for access?